Standing up for change
Want to be part of jwalamukhi?
• Jwalamukhi is a program for children around 12 years old. Children who are interested in making a change, learning about issues , working on them and having fun doing these are welcome to join this program if its in an area near you.
• We use role plays, group activities, presentations, games etc to make the program effective. So We need volunteers to help us in working closely with a group of children and motivating them in all these activities.
• Rallies , Walk-a-thons, flash mobs - all these are also part of our program outreach and we always need young volunteers to participate, and bring in ideas for these events whenever we plan them.
• If you share our passion about our program, know a place in your area where this program can be done and would like to bring this program there, get in touch with us and we are open to discuss the feasibility of doing it.
• If you see any civic problems or social issues or an activity with environmental concerns – take a pic, write about it and share your concerns, ideas , solutions on our face book page.
We welcome you to become part of Jwalamukhi any way you feel comfortable. Join us in bringing small changes !
(Jwalamukhi Trust offers this program free of charge to all children and is registered under 12A and 80G)